Practical Nurses of Sheridan College

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Practical Nurses of Sheridan College

A network created for current, past, and potential nursing students of Sheridan College to combine and harmonize thoughts, emotions, learnings/teachings, and humour!

First PNS Bake Sale!

Amanda
    Amanda

First PNS Bake Sale! Empty First PNS Bake Sale!

Post  Amanda Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:25 am

So we are finally ready to have our first bake sale, and it will be commencing on Tuesday November 17, 2009. I know it is a little bit of short notice, but we know that we can pull it together!!!

Date: Tuesday November 17, 2009
    Time: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
    Where: Infront of the Pub

Want to help? We would LOVE for you to help! PNS would love to have donations of baked goods/candy/chocolate or volunteers to help on the day of! If you're interested in getting creative in the kitchen, or want to be a social butterfly at the PNS bake sale table, then please get in contact with us by leaving a post here, or by sending me or any other PNS Admin an email! If you're sending an email, leave your contact info for us to be able to reach you! I know this is short notice, but all proceeds go to the Canadian Cancer Society!

Cheers!
    Amanda
    Amanda

First PNS Bake Sale! Empty Re: First PNS Bake Sale!

Post  Amanda Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:43 pm

I can't believe that I forgot to update you all on the first PNS bake sale!!! Our bake sale was a huge hit, and we sold out of nearly everything. We raised close to $200, and donated all our proceeds to the Canadian Cancer Society!

We hope to have our next bake sale up and running soon! Keep checking back for further details!

Cheers!
    Amanda

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:41 pm