Practical Nurses of Sheridan College

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Practical Nurses of Sheridan College

A network created for current, past, and potential nursing students of Sheridan College to combine and harmonize thoughts, emotions, learnings/teachings, and humour!

CIBC Run For The Cure (breast cancer)

Kerry
    Kerry

CIBC Run For The Cure (breast cancer) Empty CIBC Run For The Cure (breast cancer)

Post  Kerry Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:26 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kerry Vanderpol, some of you might know me and others might not. I just wanted to let all of you know that my boyfriend Nick and I take part in the CIBC Run For The Cure, which we started doing last year and will be doing this year again on October 4th. It is a good work out but most importantly it is for a great cause. We run for everyone because both men and women can develop breast cancer. I am not sure if anyone else is participating but I was wondering if anyone wanted to make loose change a donation. If you donate $20 or more it is taxable. It is for a great cause and I will defentily show pictures when I am done. I am just wondering it was a suggestion by one of the founders so I thought what a great idea to get all the nurses involved. Anywho if you would like to donate you can come to me or Shazia said you could also go to her. Thank you so much.

Oh and just because it is named CIBC Run For The Cure doesn't mean you have to run. Nick and I run and walk and we switch every now and than.
    Oh and everyone is welcome people even come and dress up their dogs in pink.
    Thanks again

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:10 pm