Practical Nurses of Sheridan College

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Practical Nurses of Sheridan College

A network created for current, past, and potential nursing students of Sheridan College to combine and harmonize thoughts, emotions, learnings/teachings, and humour!

4 posters

Health Form

SherelleC

Health Form Empty Health Form

Post  SherelleC Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 am

I was just wondering where I could find the Health Forms that I would need for Clinical Placement.
    Thank you!
    sumalb

Health Form Empty Re: Health Form

Post  sumalb Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:50 am

Hi!!!! here is tht link to get your health forms http://healthforms.sheridaninstitute.ca Does anyone know where can I get the forms for police clearance?
    luvnanners

Post  luvnanners Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:55 pm

I went into the Health Office and a lady there said that the Health Forms will be given out in class. The police check online is currently unavailable I believe. I think they're changing the form around or something. I hope this helps! sunny
    Amanda
    Amanda

Post  Amanda Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Hey guys! I have posted some information about the police check in a different thread so that everyone can find that information!

The health forms can be found online at the link that someone posted, in the health office, or in class either the first or second week. An RN from the health office will come to your lab classes to explain everything that you will need to know about getting your forms completed and accurate.

A few suggestions:
    - Begin the bloodwork now with your family physician if you can. The blood work is done incase you don't have current record if you had received certain vaccination shots in the past (in your younger years).
    - If you need to do your TB test, or any vaccinations, look into getting them done at the school as it can be MUCH cheaper!!! I remember paying $40 at my physician's office for my TB check, and the health office at Sheridan was charging $5!!!

Cheers!
    Amanda
    SherelleC

Post  SherelleC Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:39 pm

THANK YOU EVERYONE!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content